quinta-feira, setembro 10

What kind of f*ckery is this?







I've been having this song in my head all day.



It doesn't say what I fell right now, but the rythm gets in my bones and my muscles and makes me wanna push time forward, slowly but willingly, sweetly but strongly...why do you play yourself like this?...

I feel like I should be far away from here, doing what I think I feel I should be doing instead of what I think I try to make myself do, unwillingly...nowadays you don't mean dick to me...

It doesn't matter what the consequences are, it matters that I can't run away from me, and I can't run away from my feelings, 'cause I feel and I wanna feel like I haven't felt in a oh-too-long time...it's me and Mr. Jones...

I'll be out of here soon, I know I'll be out of here soon, I feel like I'm already out of here and it's too soon 'cause it's me and. . . . . . . . . . .

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

one of my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agRCaq0bnNY

Sophia disse...

Thanks :)
And who is our anonymous?